Pages

Saturday 20 June 2015

Weekend

On Saturday morning waking up to a cold,windy day
I had a shower getting ready to go to my aunts house.
I could not wait to go see my cousin because i
have not see them in a long time but the most thing
about them was that they live in Manurewa that's sort of far.
Well we were on our way we stopped at the gas station to fill the car so we don't
die out on the motor way.As we are done filling the car we were off and on our way.
Then we soon arrived at there place we all got out of the car and knocked on the door and my aunt answered she was surprised to see us here early it was funny.But only two of my cousin was sleeping
they can sleep till 1.00 clock in the after noon.But my other two cousin were wide awake so then we started playing in the garage we played hide-n-seek it was silence ahead.After my mum finished talking to my aunt we had to go but it was so fun spending every minuet with them.When we were on our way home i was falling asleep i did not get that much sleep.We arrived at home feeling sleepy.
And that's my Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.