Pages

Thursday 18 June 2015

Writing

On a hot cold breezy day i was getting out off bed thinking ohh no school again but then I realized why my siblings weren't  getting ready for school they told me it was Queen's birthday I was thinking to myself yass a day off on a Monday.

Then I had a shower thinking of what i’m going to do today i was thinking of packing up and relaxing.I was helping my mum and cousin to pack all their heavy stuff away it was so heavy I could not stand on my bare feet.I was listing all the stuff they were getting rid of and what they were keeping.

It soon was the afternoon it was taking for long just to clean out one cupboard I was really tired because this is what I was not expecting for a day off from school. But I just carried on and went to sit down it felt good sitting down especially from standing on a hard wooden floor.After we went to go have lunch

Next we all sat down having a cup of tea and relaxing on the sofa and watching some television.It felt boring so I decided to play outside with my little siblings they are really funny and fun to play with.It was getting cold so I went back inside and lyed back down I was shivering.Soon it was getting dark and we were having a healthy dinner it was yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.