Pages

Tuesday 21 July 2015

Home Time

As school is finished i arrived at my nana's house because no one was home to look after us.Next as my older sister walks through the door to pick us up we said good bye and left to go home.When we arrived at home i straight went to the room and played on my net book doing stuff like reaching things i know and taking pictures with my sister and brother.I then felt hungry and made me something to eat just in case i might fall asleep during my work.Then as i was just finishing up to have a nice hot bath i wanted to do some reading to get better and to learn my times table.When my day at home was finished my mum will pick us up to go movies because it is her pay day or we might go out dinner but most thing i like is shopping my "BEST" thing EVER........To Be Continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.